An inconvenient truth . . .
For the past 10,000 years, the Earth has been mostly warmer than the last 150 years.
Today's temperatures are not unusual. It is not warmer than usual. On the contrary, it's been cooler than usual when you look back 10,000 years during this current warm period between ice ages.
There was a Little Ice Age a few hundred years ago that we were warming from. And there was a cooling period in the 1970's that we were warming from. This was also when climate scientists were declaring that an Ice Age was to occur within 10 years.
The latest data shows, there has been no warming for the last 16 years, since 1998, maybe since 1995.
It was even warmer in the 1930's and 50's.
The Hockey Stick graph has been abandoned by the IPCC.
More inconvenient truths . . .
The IPCC Drops the Hockey Stick
Hide the Decline and Manipulated Data
The Reality of Temperatures Over the Past Century
Ice Age Hysteria in the 1970's
* Global Warming is nothing new. 8:40
* Global Warming comes in cycles 11:40
* It's been mostly warmer for the last 10,000 years. 12:40
* Media Bias and Global Cooling 27:37
* Polar Bears and Ice Caps. 31:00
* CO2 Cannot cause Global Warming 37:50
* CO2 rise FOLLOWS temperature rise. 42:56
* Global Sea Level Rise
* Ocean Acidification Debunked 1:00:00
* 97% Consensus Debunked 1:07:05
More of Don Easterbrook